Friday, May 4, 2018 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Dover-Sherborn High School | 9 Junction Street, Dover, MA
Open to the Public | $10 per Ticket
We intuitively know that no family is perfect, yet it can be challenging to accept and embrace our imperfections as part of life and parenting. What can parents do to ensure that the ideals of perfection and “success” do not get in the way of kids’ health, engagement in learning, and strong connections with family, friends, and communities? How can we parent with patience, clarity, and resolve, and feel more compassionate towards our children - and also towards ourselves? Dr. Sachs and Dr. Pope will share practical strategies to help parents embrace challenges as opportunities for growth for both generations.Purchase Tickets Now
- To enter the event, you will need to PRINT ONE of the following — it will serve as YOUR TICKET(S) to the event:
- The website confirmation page that appears after you complete your purchase.
- The Order Receipt that should be emailed to you once you complete your purchase - be certain to check your spam folder.
- The email confirmation that you will receive from Challenge Success during the week of April 30th.
- Download an event flyer here.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- We will accept cash at the door based on availability.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.