Friday, September 27, 2019 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Memorial Auditorium | 551 Serra Mall, Stanford University
Open to the Public | $10 per Ticket
There is a rising tide of stress and anxiety surrounding our youth today, with unprecedented pressure to achieve at all costs. Join Challenge Success for an evening of education and inspiration with best-selling author and psychologist, Lisa Damour, to learn more about the value of healthy stress, the risks of unhealthy stress, and practical solutions for how families and schools can support kids to have balanced and fulfilling lives through K-12, college, and beyond.
Students, parents, and educators are welcome to attend.
Be a Sponsor
$500 Individual Sponsor Ticket Includes backstage reception with our guest speaker Dr. Lisa Damour and Co-Founders Dr. Madeline Levine and Dr. Denise Pope plus reserved event seating!COUNT ME IN AS A SPONSOR
- To enter the event, you will need to PRINT ONE of the following — it will serve as YOUR TICKET(S) to the event:
- The website confirmation page that appears after you complete your purchase.
- The Order Receipt that should be emailed to you once you complete your purchase - be certain to check your spam folder.
- The email confirmation that you will receive from Challenge Success during the week before the event.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- We will accept cash at the door based on availability.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.