Friday, October 11, 2019 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Bentley University | 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA
Open to the Public | $10 per Ticket
What can parents and educators do to help young people escape the cult of anxiety that seems so prevalent today? Join us for an evening of education, inspiration, and humor with clinical social worker and psychotherapist, Lynn Lyons, and Challenge Success co-founder and Stanford lecturer, Dr. Denise Pope, to explore concrete and often counter-intuitive strategies to understand and manage stress and support kids to have balanced, fulfilled lives. Parents, educators, and students are welcome to attend.Purchase Tickets Now
- To enter the event, you will need to PRINT ONE of the following — it will serve as YOUR TICKET(S) to the event:
- The website confirmation page that appears after you complete your purchase.
- The Order Receipt that should be emailed to you once you complete your purchase - be certain to check your spam folder.
- The email confirmation that you will receive from Challenge Success during the week before the event.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- We will accept cash at the door based on availability.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.